$200 VISA gift card survey – Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions of this Competition are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.
- The Competition is being run by Universal Fans, ABN 76 104 243 898 of 18 Cleeland Road, Oakleigh South, VIC 3167 (“Promoter”). The Promoter’s telephone number is (03) 9095 6933.
- The $200 VISA gift card survey (“Competition”) commences at 8 am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDST”) on Friday 1st November 2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on Monday 16th December 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry to the Competition is limited to customers of the Promoter who are over the age of 18 and who complete the ‘$200 VISA gift card survey’ and specifically provide a response to the question ‘Have you purchased a fan product in the last two years?’ during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Transaction”).
- Entry to the competition is free and automatic once the customer has completed an Eligible Transaction.
- Entry is limited to one entry per Eligible Transaction.
- Staff employed by the Promoter and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- There will be three (1) prize. The prize is:
- X1 VISA gift card values at $200 (including GST) and valid for 12 months.
- The draw will take place at 4.00pm on Wednesday 18th December at 18 Cleeland Road, Oakleigh South, VIC 3167. Entrants are not required to be present at the draw. The draw will be by a random computer generated draw from all Eligible Transactions with the first entry drawn being entitled to the prize.
- The prize winner will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw by the email address supplied to the Promoter in which the survey was originally sent by Universal Fans.
- If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within thirty (30) days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within sixty (60) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method. Redraws will continue in the same manner until all prizes have been claimed by prize winners.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The prize winner’s names will be published on the Promoter’s website. By accepting the prizes, the prize winner grants the Promoter permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for at least 28 days after the date of the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for prizes of equivalent value if the original prizes are no longer available.
- The Promoter is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this Competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Competition or the prize, either during or after the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All personal information provided by an entrant to the Promoter for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
Approved Under NSW Permit Number: LTPS/19/39648